Friday, June 1, 2012

it's already middle of 2012

Assalamualaikum...
I think it is long time since I update this blog..quite busy as student and palapes...without realized it's already June..it means the exam is around the corner..stress of course I'm....okay take a deep breath..today I still got 1 test and viva..something I feel why this thing must be done near the exam..next week there are no class but we have to study on my own..and of course there a lot of subject to cover..I not ready yet...fill like to cry..it though to be an engineer...so, don't take engineering course..

before I forget today also what we call "HARI ULANGTAHUN TUDM KE 54"...Insyallah I will continue as Palapes TUDM...only 1 year left before I become Young Officer..

better I off now..the test at 10 a.m. and I not ready yet..pray for me~~
then,good bye...

No comments: